We are located in Woodbury, the antiques capital of Connecticut.
Our tasting room is open each Saturday and Sunday, May through December from noon to 5pm. See our events section or call us at (203) 263-0768 to arrange a visit.
Picnic in Our Vineyards
Picnic at Walker Road! Bring a charcuterie, purchase a bottle from our tasting room, and relax in one of our outdoor seating areas complete with adirondack chairs overlooking our vines.
Note: only small snacks are allowed in our tasting room.
- Take Exit 15 from I-84 at Southbury and go North on Route 6
- Follow Route 6 through Southbury to Route 6/Main Street for 7 miles into the north end of Woodbury
- Make a right on to Middle Road Turnpike
- Travel one mile, then turn left on Minortown Road and follow for 1/4 mile
- Walker Road Vineyards is on the right – look for our big red barn!